TOURNAMENT TRAVEL TEAM
We offer coaching at all major state, southern, and national tournaments. This is a great benefit to the students and the coaches. As coaches, we get to see how a student responds to the pressure of match play. Coaching is MANDATORY for all students that are playing in the events that we travel to.
THE BENEFITS OF COACHING AT TOURNAMENTS:
1. Warm-up before matches
2. Game plan on how to beat any type of player
3. Post match analysis
4. Scouting future opponents
5. Third set coaching
6. Study the players who are winning
7. Atmosphere (learn to eat, drink, and play like a champion)
8. Minimum of 2 hours per day of training.
9. Learn to be part of a team.
WHEN STUDYING PLAYERS AND/OR FUTURE OPPONENTS THIS IS WHAT TO LOOK FOR:
1. Tendencies (habits)
4. How to beat the player
5. Where does that player lose points.
You will be charged a daily rate. The rate is determined by the number of players divided into total expenses for the day.
| w Daily Coaching Fee:
||$300/day (Director's Rate)
||$200/day (Staff Rate per coach)
| w Lodging:
| w Meals:
||$30/day per coach
| w Travel:
||$0.54/mile for car or airline cost and rental car per coach